27.11.10

Did I ever mention Rainboots?

Tanto procurei que finalmente encontrei!
After looking for so long I finally found it!


Que presente tão lindo! Só pelo embrulho já amei! Mas não, fui eu que ofereci a mim mesma, às vezes sabe bem... época natalícia a chegar, consumismo a aumentar.
What a beautiful gift! Just the wrap by itself was amazing! But no, it is not a gift, or it is a gift that I offered to myself, sometimes it feels good ... coming holiday season, consumerism increases.

My dear Rainboots!


Até com o pijama combinam! Ou é a vontade de usá-las?
It looks great with the pijama! Or it is the will to use them?

Pena que parou de chover! Com estas galochas já não me importava que chovesse, ahahah.
Too bad it stopped raining! With these boots I no longer cared that it rained, ahahah.




Bimba y Lola me encanta!! 





2 comentários: