7.3.13

Black & White Leather



One of the key trends for this coming spring is the full look in black and white. A very easy combination but for some reason I still hadn't tried. When I saw this skirt, I did not think twice to buy it, I can wear it whatever season it is and can easily combine with several different pieces.
Another major plus: my cuddly Ugg! Since I bought them I cannot take it out of my feet, regardless the clothes that I wear because what matters is being warm and well tucked.  Black and shiny, there is nothing that doesn't match with it, don't you think?

Uma das tendências essenciais para esta próxima primavera, é o look total em preto e branco. Uma combinação muito fácil mas que até agora não tinha entrado nas minhas escolhas. Quando vi esta saia nem pensei duas vezes, posso vesti-la qualquer que seja a estação e facilmente combino com várias peças diferentes.
Outro grande ponto positivo: as minhas fofíssimas Ugg!! Desde que as comprei que não as tiro dos pés, qualquer que seja a roupa que use porque o que importa mesmo é estar quentinha e bem aconchegada. Não há nada que não combine com preto e brilhante, não acham? 







leather jacket: Storets (2011)
knitted sequin jumper:Topshop (2012)
leather skirt: Asos
classic short sparkles Ugg

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário