1.3.13

Welcome March!


March is the most important month of the year for me. Many things happened throughout my life during this month, good things, bad things, but the best of all is that now I can start the countdown to my birthday. On that day I'll have a good surprise for you, my friends and followers of this blog.
March is also the month that we can no longer think of anything else except the arrival of spring and just want the cold to go away at once so we can finally debut pieces of the new collections.
Without further ado and pretending that I am not freezing, this is the first spring outfit of the year!

Março é para mim o mês mais importante do ano. Muitas coisas aconteceram ao longo da minha vida durante este mês, coisas boas, coisas menos boas, mas a melhor de todas é que já posso fazer contagem decrescente para o meu aniversário. Nesse dia terei uma boa surpresa para vocês amigos e seguidores deste blog.
Março é também o mês em que já não conseguimos pensar noutra coisa a não ser a chegada da primavera e a vontade que temos que o frio passe duma vez para podermos finalmente estrear peças das novas colecções.
Sem mais demoras e fingindo que não estou a passar um frio de rachar, eis o primeiro outfit primaveril do ano!!







complete outfit: Zara SS13
leather bag: Alexander Wang

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário