22.6.12

Water Rainbow








When I saw these pictures taken a few weeks ago that I forgot to post them, the first thing I noticed was in my beautiful necklace that I do not have it anymore! I hate losing things, especially when I take care of them so much, I never took off the necklace and I do not know what happened at the "Sex and the City" cocktail party for the collar to disappear like this.
Now speaking about good things, the summer arrived and I think the temperature will rise in the next few days, so get ready for that. 
These water fountains are ideal for cooling off, or not, but its great fun nonetheless.
Do not forget to help me and Rúben Pedroso in the Samsonite Contest, voting for our script. Look for us, we are in the last row on the right, after clicking here!
Have a great weekend!

Quando vi estas fotos que tirei a algumas semanas atrás mas que me tinha esquecido de postar, a primeira coisa que reparei foi no meu lindo colar que já não o tenho!! Detesto perder coisas, principalmente quando as estimo em demasia, nunca tirava o colar do pescoço não sei o que aconteceu naquele cocktail do Sexo e a Cidade para o colar desaparecer assim.
Mas falando de coisas boas, a temporada de verão chegou e penso que nos próximos dias a temperatura vai subir, por isso preparem-se. Estes repuxos de água são ideais para refrescar, ou não, mas para a brincadeira até é engraçado.
Não se esqueçam de ajudar a mim e ao Rúben Pedroso no Passatempo da samsonite, votando no nosso roteiro. Procurem por nós, estamos na ultima fila do lado direito, depois de clicarem aqui!
Bom fim de semana!


skirt and jumper: Mango (SS 12)
tribal embellished vest: River Island
bracelets: Wri.st
satchel: Mulberry
boots: D. Co

2 comentários: