24.6.11

Playsuits and Hats












And it seems that summer has come out strong. I had to seek for a shadow to take pictures because the days are really hot.
I still could not go to the beach let’s see if tomorrow is possible, take advantage of the high temperatures that will be almost unbearable, that the only place to be is near the sea.
I have said before that I really like jumpsuits / playsuits in a previous post (the difference is that in a jumpsuit usually the length of legs and the sleeves are long and in the playsuit the length of leg and / or sleeves can be short) and this one from Mango is very fresh and comfortable.
I've never been a fan of hats until this year but now I confess that I am learning how to use them and I am really enjoying it! I feel like having a collection to match according to the look but I think this one from Accessorize is adaptable to various looks. What kind of hat do you think is trendier for this summer?

E parece que o Verão veio cheio de força. Tive que procurar uma sombra para tirar as fotos porque os dias estão mesmo quentes.
Ainda não consegui ir a praia a ver se é amanhã, aproveitar que as temperaturas vão estar quase insuportáveis para estar junto ao mar.
Já vos tinha tido dito anteriormente num post que gosto muito de jumpsuits/playsuits num post anterior (a diferença é que jumpsuit normalmente tem o comprimento de pernas e mangas comprido e playsuit o comprimento de pernas e/ou mangas pode ser curto) e este da Mango é muito fresquinho e confortável.
Nunca fui uma adepta de chapéus até este ano mas agora confesso que estou aprender a usá-los e estou a gostar muito! Apetece-me ter uma coleção para combinar de acordo com o look mas creio que este meu da Acessorize é adaptável a vários looks. Que tipo de chapéu acham que é mais trendy para este verão?

playsuit: Mango (S/S 11)
shoes: Oysho (S/S 11)
handbag: Blanco (S/S 11)
ring: Mango (S/S 11)
necklace & hat: Accessorize (old)

2 comentários:

  1. oh i love this outfit!
    i adore the jumpsuit,the jewelry the mail polish!lovely dear.super fashionable look!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Despina.
    I also found very enjoyable to dress like this ;)

    ResponderEliminar