27.6.11

Beach Season Begins

















My first day at the beach this year was great. First because I was at one of my favorite beaches, “Comporta” beach and then because it was the hottest day of the year so far.
I love it when the sand is white, clean and soft and when the sea water is crystal clear and warm, a perfect setting for a day well spent. Relax and sunbathe are the goals of the day.
The lunch was very healthy, I had a shrimp salad with mango and pineapple and a strawberry juice with no sugar (some day I need to start behaving because I have eaten well beyond the limit).
Now it will be hard to work this week,its too hot! I feel like being on vacation ... Tell me your vacation plans to see if you give me some ideas, this year I still do not have anything scheduled.

O meu primeiro dia de praia deste ano foi em grande. Primeiro porque fui a uma das minhas praias preferidas, a da Comporta e depois porque foi dos dias mais quentes do ano até agora.
Adoro quando areia da praia é branca, limpinha, suave e a água do mar cristalina e morna, cenário perfeito para um dia bem passado. Relaxar e bronzear são os objectivos do dia.
O almoço foi bem saudável uma saladinha de camarão, manga e abacaxi e um sumo de morango sem açucar (algum dia tenho que começar a portar me bem porque tenho comido para além da conta).
Díficil agora vai ser esta semana de trabalho, quente demais! Vontadinha em estar de férias... Contem me os vossos planos de férias a ver se me dão ideias, este ano ainda não tenho nada programado.

dress: Muchacha (old)
biquini: Salinas (old)
hat: Bimba y Lola (S/S 10)
beachbag: Calzedonia (S/S 10)
towel: Benetton (old)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário