4.5.11

Sun Kissed










Today I bring you another editorial this time for L'express styles. It seems like the girl has been kissed by the sun. The citrusy tones here are taken to new heights. The outdoor images feature Giedre in casual vacation and seasonal brights.I would like to have the striped sandals with pink laces and the neon shorts in my wardrobe for sure. The makeup with nude lips, blushed cheeks and the blue pencil above the eyelid it's amazing, I'll use this idea to make up my self.
Already longing for the summer?

2 comentários:

  1. Que imagens inspiradoras! Já sigo! :)
    Convido-te a participar no giveway do meu blog!

    http://hiimab.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Já estou a seguir e também a participar no giveway!!

    Quando tiver mais seguidores tb vou começar com os passatempos/giveaway! Fique atenta! ;)

    ResponderEliminar