25.5.11

ANNY N.Y. SOHO














For some time now, I was looking for a brand that had coloured varnish for this summer that would really get my attention. Chanel is one of my favorite brands of varnishes in terms of quality and color, but if we want a lot of variety in terms of colors as we should for this season then if we buy the Chanel varnish surely our budget will go down.
By chance, I found the brand "ANNY" at Perfumes & Companhia and when I saw the display. I was mad and just wanted to try all the colors, it’s a pity that I only have 10 fingers if I had more I would be an E.T but I would have tried more! The price is reasonable, around 10 €.
I decided to research the brand on the internet and I saw that it is a German brand based in New York that implemented the cosmetic concepts of the newest, international fashion trends. The site is very nice and allows us to test the colors of varnishes according to the skin tones. Too bad that most of the site is written in German but the images and presentation are fantastic! Check the presentation video of the brand here!
Have you already decided what is your favorite color?

Já algum tempo que andava à procura de alguma marca que tivesse vernizes com cores para este Verão que realmente me chamassem a atenção. A Chanel é das minhas marcas preferidas de vernizes em termos de qualidade e cor, mas se quisermos ter muita variedade e muitas cores como se usa nesta estação e formos a comprar só vernizes Chanel de certeza que o orçamento vai abaixo.
Por acaso encontrei a marca "ANNY" no Perfumes & Companhia e quando vi o mostrador fiquei doida e quis logo experimentar as cores todas, pena que só tenho 10 dedos se tivesse mais era uma extraterreste mas teria experimentado mais cores. O preço é razoável, ronda os 10€.
Decidi pesquisar a marca na internet e fiquei a saber que é uma marca Alemã sedeada em Nova Iorque que implementa as mais inovadoras e internacionais tendências de moda. O site está muito giro e permite-nos testar as cores dos vernizes consoante os tons de pele. Pena que a maioria do site está escrito em alemão mas as imagens e apresentação estão muito giras! Vejam o video da marca aqui!
Já decidiram qual a vossa cor preferida?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário