21.2.12

Fringes And More Fringes







Hair fringes, fringes in the dress and fringes on the boots. In short, fringes everywhere! The dress, you know it already from here, but I like this dress so much that I'm wearing it all the time. Initially it might not seem but the dress is very versatile and adapts to a few different styles.
Unfortunately I did not have time to get a custom this year (last year I had at least a maskbut even worse than that is that I have no holiday so I'm working! Enjoy the day for me and tell me about your custom and what you did.

Franjinhas, franjas no vestido e franjas nas botas. Resumindo, franjas por todo o lado! O vestido, vocês já o conhecem daqui, mas eu gosto tanto dele que uso imensas vezes.
Inicialmente pode não parecer, mas o vestido é muito versátil e adapta-se a estilos diferentes.
Infelizmente não tive tempo de me mascarar este ano (ano passado tinha pelo menos uma máscara) mas pior é que não tenho direito ao feriado e estou a trabalhar! Aproveitem o dia por mim e contem-me se se mascaram ou o que fizeram.

gillet angora: See U Soon
dress: Zara (aw 11/12)
handbag: Toshop
beenie: H&M
boots: Colcci (old)

3 comentários:

  1. Adoro franjas. E vou apostar ainda mais nelas, na próxima estação :)

    http://maniac4moda.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your hat and boots are so beautiful! I want these boots!! I follow you, kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar