21.10.11

Lady Hatter










Today I will show you a look of a session that was done before my haircut.These photos were lost, these and one more is still missing to show you, I'll try to post them in the next days before i put the actual looks for autumn. 
I have the impression that I will continue to wear many hats during this next season:)
Have a good weekend! 

Hoje mostro-vos um look duma sessão que tinha feito antes de cortar o cabelo. Estas fotos estavam perdidas, estas e mais uma que ainda falta mostrar, a ver se coloco nos próximos dias antes de por os verdadeiros looks de outono.
Tenho impressão que vou continuar a usar muitos chapéus nesta próxima estação :)
Tenham um bom fim de semana!


top: Mango (s/s 11)
skirt: Zara (aw 11/12)
hat: H&M (aw 11/12)
boots and necklace: Asos
nailpolish: Chanel Blue Boy


2 comentários: