6.9.11

Stripes & Dots












How about mixing a little bit of stripes with dots? I thought it would be funny, what do you think?
The shoes are just like the ones from Chloe Sevigny for the Open Ceremony but they are from Shampalove, they are much cheaper and the quality is good.
The bracelets give the final touch, they are very original so I have to thank Mes Petites Details.
Usually I do not like to see myself with the  hair caught but some days a person gets so sick of seeing the same hair and hairstyle that does not know what to do. I was thinking about a new look, do not know if I cut the fringe or if I only cut the hair, I have to think about it. What advise can you give me?

E que tal misturar um pouco de riscas com bolinhas? Eu achei que ficaria engraçado, o que acham?
Os sapatos são iguaizinhos aos da Chloe Sevigny para a Open Ceremony mas são da Shampalove que são muito mais baratos e a qualidade é boa.
As pulseiras dão o toque final, são super originais e por isso tenho de agradecer à Mes Petites Details.
Normalmente não me gosto muito de ver com cabelo apanhado mas à dias que uma pessoa fica tão farta de se ver com o mesmo cabelo e penteado que não sabe o que fazer. Estava a pensar numa mudança de visual, não sei se corto a franja, se só corto o cabelo, tenho que pensar sobre isto. O que me aconselham?

tee and skirt: Pull & Bear (New Collection)
handbag: Stradivarius (New Collection)
sandals: Shampalove (S/S 11)



2 comentários: