Mickey Contractor, made the dashing heroes and exotic enchantresses of Bollywood Cinema into the famous faces throngs of fans want to look like. As MAC’s Director of Makeup Artistry for India, he’s more than an icon to a glamorous Eastern audience – he has mentored in-the-know Artists around the world for over three decades. These exclusive collections of Mickey’s musts are all about natural skin tonality and total performance, in addition to colour with a touch of exotic cine-magic. Foundation, Concealer, Prep + Prime Finishing Powder, goddess-gorgeous Eye shades, Lipstick, Lipglass and Blush, with his favourite brushes to star in your own big Bollywood hit.
MAC Makeup NEW. MAC+Mickey Contractor is available from January 6, 2011 through February 3, 2011.
The collection in its entirety includes:
• Yash – Deep neutral (matte)
• Mehr – Dirty blue pink (matte)
• Gulabi – Bright fuchsia (amplified)
• Mocha – Peachy yellow-brown (satin)
• Flesh – Dirty nude brown
• Lust – Soft muted pink
• Saffron – Deep coral caramel (satin)
• Rani – Bright Fuchsia with soft pink pearl (frost)
• Marvel – Deep purple with soft pink pearl (frost)
• Oomph – Forest green with soft gold pearl (veluxe pearl)
Eye Shadow x 4 – Athma
• Folie – Reddish-plum brown (satin)
• Carbon – Intense black (matte)
• Jaan - Light neutral with soft gold pearl (lustre)
• Vivah – Brown with gold pearl (lustre)
• Ivy – Bright green (frost)
• Siahi – Deep turquoise blue (frost)
Select Moisturecover Concealer
• Coral: Slightly dirty coral/Yellow: banana yellow
Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation
• Gana – Bright white gold (frost)
• Sur - Dirty rosie brown (satin)
• 219 - Pencil brush
• 239 – Eye Shader
• 116 – Blush brush
Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
|Eyeshadows - Marvel, Oomph, Rani|
All three of these were nicely textured and pretty pigmented as well.
Marvel is an incredible shimmery deep purple with a beautiful sheen to it.
Rani is a pretty bright fuchsia with pink sheen.
|Athma - Jaan, Folie, Vivah, Carbon|
This eyeshadow quad is filled with fairly neutral colors, but two are nice and sparkly.
Jaan was the most pigmented and is a nice glittery neutral peach/nude color.
Folie is a red/brown matte.
Vivah is a really cool brown with gold glitter.
Carbon is a black matte.
|Lipsticks - Mehr, Yash, Gulabi|
Yash is a really nice neutral nude/brown color.
Mehr is a nice neutral pink/brown, very pigmented.
Gulabi is a bright pink and it’s more on the sheer glossy side because it’s Amplified, but after a few swipes it’s pretty pigmented as well.
|Lipglass in Flesh|
|Select Moisturecover Concealers|
|Select Moisturecover Concealer Coral/Yellow Corrector|
The idea behind this is that the coral side is used to neutralize the dark brown or red undertones that Indian women often have and the yellow is used to counteract the blue-ish undertones that Western women often have.
|Fluidline - Ivy, Saihi|
Ivy is a bright medium green and Saihi is a deep sea-like blue.
Fluidlines are always great consistency and pigmentation and last a long time.
|Powder Blushes - Gana, Sur|
Gana is a really pale gold.
Sur is a deep rose pink.
There are some really great colors here, something for everyone. While it does focus heavily on the neutral side, there are some great colorful items as well (Fluidlines, single shadows and Gulabi lipstick).