4.4.12

Swarovski Spring Summer Collection Lisbon














Before I went on vacation, I told you that I had gone to the presentation of the spring summer collection from Swarovski, do not know if you still remember, but I am only showing you the pictures today. We were very well received, the Chiado store is beautiful, as you can see, I could not resist taking pictures of the decor, and we had the opportunity to choose the pieces we like the most and photograph with them!
The choice was difficult because the pieces are stunning, so the choice consisted mainly in contrasting with the clothes worn  that day(since I left work to go directly to the event) but I confess that I fell in love with the ladybug necklace and the beautiful red crystal watch.
What do you think of my choices?

Antes de ir de férias, disse-vos que tinha ido à apresentação da coleção de primavera verão da Swarovski, não sei se se recordam mas só hoje mostro-vos as fotos. Fomos muito bem recebidos, a loja do Chiado é lindíssima, como podem ver, não resisti em tirar fotos à decoração, e tivemos ainda a oportunidade de escolher as peças que mais gostassemos e fotografar-nos com elas!
A escolha foi dificil porque as peças eram magnificas, então a escolha consistiu sobretudo em contrastar com a roupa que levava vestida(uma vez que saí do trabalho a correr, diretamente para o evento) mas confesso que apaixonei me pelo colar da joaninha e pelo lindo relógio vermelho de cristais.
O que acham da escolha?


2 comentários: